Acai berry diet
Carbs that burn fat
The Dukan diet
Seven-day nutrient-dense diet
Eat-every-three hours diet
"The secret to most celebrity diets is eating every two to three hours," says trainer Patrick Murphy, famous for keeping Eva Longoria's petite body in shape. Check out his advice:
Avoid pigging out. This only causes fat gain. Some people don't eat all day and then pig out at night. It slows down your metabolism.
As soon as you get up, don't wait two hours before you eat. Rev up your metabolism and get your systems working.
Murphy says an ideal day of snacking is:
- Breakfast: three eggwhites with a half cup of beans or brown rice
- 2-3 hours later: one organic granny smith apple and a handful of almonds
- 2-3 hours later: spinach salad with a grilled chicken breast and an olive oil-based dressing on the side
- 2-3 hours later: a handful of organic blueberries or an organic pear
- 2-3 hours later: a high-fibre bar
- 2-3 hours later: grill some fish like halibut with a cup of broccoli and if you want to snack on some more berries for dessert, go for it.
And don't forget to drink at least three litres of water a day to flush out all those toxins!