Roasted pumpkin and spinach pie
White bean & capsicum salad
Home-made lamb and vegetable soup
A healthy recipe for bircher muesli, created by naturopath Lisa Guy. This is high in fibre, antioxidants and essential fatty acids (EFAs).
2 cups rolled oats
1 cup apple juice
1 cup grated apple
Half a cup natural yoghurt
Juice of half a lemon
1 tablespoon honey
1 cup chopped mixed berries, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and sultanas
1 tablespoon slithered almonds and sunflower seeds
- Soak oats, seeds and nuts in apple juice. Leave in fridge overnight.
- When ready to serve mix through yoghurt, fresh fruit, lemon juice and honey.
- For a gluten-free option, use rolled rice.
- For a dairy-free option use soy yoghurt or soy milk.
- You can add cinnamon on top.