Roasted pumpkin and spinach pie
White bean & capsicum salad
Home-made lamb and vegetable soup
Keen to try low-fat, organic cooking? You'll love Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat's recipe for snapper ceviche.
- 180g snapper fillets or other white fish
- 1 medium red chilli, seeded and chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 sprigs chopped coriander
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- ¼ red bell pepper (capsicum), diced
- 1 tsp celtic sea salt
- ½ lime wedge
- 12 shavings of raw pumpkin or carrot
- ½ cup rocket leaves
- Cut the fish into thin slivers and marinate with lime juice, chilli, celtic sea salt and coriander for a minimum of 2-3 hours in the fridge. The acid from the marinade will essentially 'cook' the fish in this time.
- Mix the fish slivers together with the tomato, pumpkin shavings and bell peppers.
- Served chilled and garnish with a lime wedge and rocket leaves.