When you look in the mirror, who do you see?
A wonderful being enjoying life to the full or only a fragment of the person you once were and wish you could still see?
You have the power to be whoever you wish to be.
Follow your dreams
- What do you dream of?
- Has your idea of what you want and where you want to be changed?
- Do you feel like you've lost your way, due to circumstances beyond your control and society?
- Are you who you dreamed of being?
Who are you?
Go back to the beginning and simplify everything. Quiet your mind and be still, even if it is for just a few moments each day. If you do this for long enough, you'll begin to see the phenomenon within you emerge.
We rush around like crazed fools thinking that we are doing all we can to either survive or make it what we want, that we forget to stop and see that everything we need to make us feel happy is right in front of us. Miracles happen every day it's just our perceptions that are making us kid ourselves.
Do you live in your own shadow?
- Be true to yourself and take responsibility for who you are.
- Being "you" is a matter of choice.
- Be who you want to be, not what you think others or society wants you to be.
- Are all your goals necessary for living a quality life?
- We all have our own song to sing in this world. Don't save yours for tomorrow; share it with the world today "tomorrows" aren't endless and could run out at anytime.
You are who you want to be
Children play and make their own fun wherever they are, reinventing themselves continuously so they always love the space they find themselves in.
- Use your creative spirit to breathe life into your being and your situation. Take a deep breath, open your mind and let the thoughts flow. Think outside the box and jot down all the ideas you come up with.
- Practice being who you want to be daily.
- Be a role model for yourself. Close your eyes and visualise yourself being who you want to be. See yourself moving, talking, laughing and reacting in ways that you wish to. Do this daily.
- Look in the mirror everyday and say "Hi, how you doin'?"
- Laugh at yourself you are fantastic human creation.
Escape the prison of social conformity
- Free yourself from the concerns of what others think of you.
- Lose all your inhibitions and free your spirit. Stop judging yourself there is no point. Just remember: you are free to be whoever you wish to be.
- Inspire yourself and open your arms to the world. Do something you've always wished you could, but haven't because you’ve been too afraid. Surprise yourself!
- Set yourself free by changing your perspective of yourself.
- Optimism can be learned and it makes you more effective in everything you do. If you catch yourself thinking negatively, stop! Find a positive thought to replace it immediately.
- Don't wait for something to happen; the change comes from within.
- Work, home and friends all create a different version of who you are be sure to have peace with your true self.
Who you think you are won't always work for every situation you're faced with. Adapt to the situation and liberate yourself to do and feel something outside of your comfort zone.
Don't rule out the possibility that you are great, because you are!